Emirates Logistics L.L.C
AED 2500/- pm, company Accommodation & Transportation AED
Medical insurance, 30 Day leave and Ticket every 2 years
Minimum work experience
1. Minimum Qualification - S.S.C/ Trade Certificate/ Vocational Training.
2. In-depth Knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical system.
3. Strong attention to details with an aptitude for problem- solving.
4. working knowledge of English in writing & speaking.
1. Assess vehicles and/ or machinery to accurately diagnose and repair issues.
2. Meet with clients to understand their concern and identify the issues.
3. Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
4. Propose work estimates / quotes for repairs as requested.
5. Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
6. Follow the schedule for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
7. Maintain work logs, repairs and maintenance records.
8. Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
9. Maintain and clean garage equipment and tools to ensure they are kept in a safe and usable condition at all times.
10. Adhere to compony work safety polices.